Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J is for...

J is for Joy! I warned her in advance that J was obviously going to be reserved for her. You already know from all of our adventure stories that we always manage to have a fun time. Whether it's my arranging the house when we move in then leaving for the weekend so she can't find anything, talking her ear off, visiting local establishments, or breaking applicances, we have an odd, but great relationship. I love Joy (in a non-lesbian way) and I feel very blessed to have known her literally forever (5 years)!

J is also for Jesus. I'd feel like a horrible person if I didn't give a shoutout to Jesus here. Afterall, he did die for us and all. But on a serious note my faith is one of the few constants in my life. I don't pretend to live a perfect life, but without Him we wouldn't have a purpose. I know not everyone is religious, so we might have to agree to disagree on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment