Monday, April 11, 2011

Intexticated

I couldn't think of anything great for "I" so I went to Urban Dictionary clicked on I, closed my eyes and clicked. This is what I came up with:
  
Intexticated
1. Describes people who drive while sending text messages on their phones.
 
"Dude, what was THAT?!"
"Probably just some intexticated highschooler."

"How did she get in a car accident?"
"She was intexticated.
"
 
2. A state in which someone attempts to walk and compose a text message at the same time. Lack of attention paid to the walking portion causes stumbling, loss of direction, and pedestrian collisions.
 
 John was so intexticated that he didn't see where he was going, and slammed right into his boss.
 
3. When someone becomes completely deaf to reality while texting on their phone.
 
Guy: What do you want to eat tonight
Girl: *no answer*
Guy: Oh yeah, I forgot, you're intexticated when you pick up that phone
 
4. The art of text messaging while intoxicated, usually at bars or parties.
 
example: woman trying to text friend to pick her up as she is intexticated after imbibing large quantites of ETOH:

Can u flocs get me 1/2vhour 93 2 pz
PL (. God ce ne pic menup at 13 poop.
Fyked up??????helpp
 
Dude, sorry what I said last night, but I was really intexticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment