Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Are All Children of God

Last Sunday Joy and I went to church like the good little girls we are. Well, we try. The message was about how we size up people based on their looks or clothing or anything. The pastor reminded us that we shouldn't judge because we are all children of God. Good message. So, on the way back to our place we were waiting at the light on Main St. Joy was talking about something and me and my ADD were off in our own world. I look to my right to see a guy walking his two little dogs down the side walk. That alone is fine however, it was only around 70 degrees and the guy had no shirt on. Again, possibly fine if it wasn't for the fact he was overweight with his belly hanging over. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse it did. Oh baby he bent over to pick up the dog terds. Joy and I naturally burst into laughter until we realized a couple of things: 1) We apparently learned nothing at church and 2) We are all children of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment