Thursday, March 31, 2011

Topics to Blog About A-Z

Today I was sitting at work and I was telling one of my co-workers about Joy and I's blog. Somehow she ended up finding this web page of things to write about. Amazingly enough they are broken down for grades 1-12.

http://www.thewritesource.com/writing_topics/#inc Check it out! I may or may not steal some of these amazing topics.

I would like to add that somewhere from being in the 1st grade to becoming a 5th year senior in college, that somehow topics become inappropriate to the adult mind. For example, here are some of the topics proposed for first graders.
  1. The biggest thing I ever saw
  2. Friendly places
  3. I know a lot about...
  4. I rode on a....
  5. What's under my bed...
Here's to an entertaining April!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment