Monday, March 21, 2011

Something to look forward to

Since we haven't been sharing much lately I thought it would be fun to decide we are going to blog from A-Z in April that way our readers will actually have something to read (and I just wanna be like Maria). (since I know some people enjoy following such things cough Tiffany cough cough Sasha cough). I haven't told Kat yet but I know she's game. So now you have something to look forward to from us.
Funny story, today we were standing in our friends driveway looking at a friends license plate and Kat says "his license plates are expired. Someone should tell him his plates are expired." I look down and see a 12 sticker and a February sticker and I'm like "uhh Kat?" "he has a 12 sticker and February" Kat "oh, what year is it? it's only 2011 isn't it" Oh, Katrin. I just don't know about that girl most days.
In other news I got my teaching license in the mail the other day. Just in time for applying for job oppenings.  So far there are two oppenings in Wisconsin. So I spent today working on my resume and trying to convince Kat to write a cover letter for me.
Thats about all I got for now. Later Gators!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! You should sign up on the linky list for the a to z challenge so you get more readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you saying?....that I entertain myself by reading about other people's lives, or that I REALLY look forward to reading my list of blogs everyday, or that I'm pathetic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know you enjoy reading blogs, so I thought I'd actually give you something to read on ours since we've been slacking. Btw I like that you are an official follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! And I guess I'm game since I have nothing better going on in my life. Sadly, it will give me something to look forward to! And today I officially started helping (cough writing) Joy's cover letter.
    <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your license! It'll be fun this April, won't it? Welcome!
    :)

    ♥.•*¨ Elizabeth ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete