Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stupid Questions

Today Kat and I were laying out in the sun on the hood of my car just chattin and Kat was talking about asking stupid questions and I was like how do you you mean? She gave the example like she said  something about how she actually likes hockey and even has this Alaska hockey shirt and someone asked oh where'd you get that. She got it in Alaska. (they had previously talked about her recent trip there). But she admitted to doing the same thing all the time and feeling like an idiot because of it.
This is a conversation we had this evening:
Joy: Are we going to go to a haunted house?
Kat: For Halloween?
Joy: No, for Thanksgiving!
Kat: See, its those stupid questions.

1 comment:

  1. I do that all the time!! I think for me it's to help keep the conversation going to think about what to say next.

    ReplyDelete