Sunday, September 26, 2010

Whatever, It's the Weekend

Well, as you know from Joy's entry on Friday we got to see our old besty Rachel. So, Friday as you can imagine was an adventerous night consiting of Rachel drunk dialing my brother, kareokee, a ride in a limo and pretty much everything in between. I've literally had no life for quite some and it was great to see old friends and let loose a little.

Last night I attended one of my good friend's birthday/husband's going away party. We met up a place called PINZ which has an arcarde, lazer tag, bowling, and a restaurant/bar. A bunch of her friends came and we bowled for a couple of hours. I learned that I'm a truly awful bowler. Gutters were my thing for quite a few frames. However, I did get a couple of spares and on multiple occasions I almost had strikes but that last pin never wanted to fall for me. It was still a blast. A couple of us came back to their house to hang out and watch season 1 of "The Office" which I got her for her birthday. I was never really a fan but I have to admit that it was pretty funny. We watched all of the season and stayed up until infinity. I'm kind of curious to find out what happens throughout the series now.

Overall, it was an amazing weekend and I haven't had this much fun in a very long time. I got to kick some butt in lazer tag and get creamed in bowling as well as meet some really great people which I hope to see again. As for my Joy-Joy she went home for her niece/nephew's birthday party. Now I have to try and get my head out of the clouds and get some studying done. We'll see about that.

Adios,
Kitty Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment