Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good Heaven...it's 2011!!!

Apparently Joy and I have been slacking in the blogging department. I can't believe it's 2011! Time is literally flying by. It seems like only yesterday that we moved in together in a non-lover sort of way. Now it's a whole new year and I'm excited for what it will bring. As for me, I'm in my final semester and it feels weird to say that I'm graduating in May. I'm pretty scared about that actually. My plans are still to move towards the Twin Cities, work, study for the LSATs, and hopefully get into one of the laws schools in the area. But I've learned not to plan too much because nothing ever goes the way I plan it to. Time will tell so I'll just take things day by day. So far life is great.  =]

Since the new year I've gotten to try many new and exciting things. I'm learning how to ice skate for a class and my boyfriend introduced me to boot hockey which is a ton of fun! I also got to go to my first NHL game and the Wild won. Plus I tried something I never thought I would try...sushi. It was flash fried crab and a veggie kind. It was quite delicious. I even started the semester by working back at the University Center at the desk. I love it and it's great to be back.

I can't really speak for Joy though. Right now she's out partying like a rockstar while I'm taking a study break. I'm sure she'll delete this before many people read this, but I have to say she looked rather foxy tonight. Oh Joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment