Thursday, June 16, 2011

Since it's been about a month

Too bad the A-Z challenge is over because we have very little to keep us inspired to write anything. Since it's been nearly a month without any updates I'll give a quick summary.
  1. Congrats to Melissa who is all settled into her new place and job. She was a great 3rd roommate and we had tons of fun with her. I guess some people have to grow up. We are proud of you!!!
  2. Advice to anyone with a roommate: Never let your drunk friends into your house after bars while your roommate is sleeping - no matter what they threaten to do to your car. We'll leave it at that.
  3. Joy is working hard at applying for jobs and trying to figure out what she wants to do with life.
  4. I am thinking of buying a magic 8 ball to decide what to do with my life.
  5. We have roughly a month to let our landlord know if we are going to renew our lease or not.
  6. Major problems: a) We aren't 100% sure we'll be staying in River Falls and b) even if we are, Joy might be too scarred to want to live with me for another year. Maybe she can borrow my magic 8 ball. Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. I love magic 8 ball! If you are looking for writing inspiration check out my blogfest page- tons going on. Hope you enjoyed your break!

    ReplyDelete